So the news that Urban Decay is expanding into China—knowing that the Chinese government requires many products to be tested on animals, causing suffering and death—is breaking my heart.
That’s right, Urban Decay is choosing profit over principle and choosing to sell its makeup in China, despite the fact that China requires many cosmetics to be tested on animals.
This is unacceptable for a company that claims to care about animals. Please write to Urban Decay now,and ask company officials to stop their plans to sell in China while we work to get non-animal methods of cosmetics testing approved by the Chinese government.
- ftmiles likes this
- everything-is-something reblogged this from likepoetryenchanted
- likepoetryenchanted reblogged this from fuckyeahcompassion
- mislandry likes this
- creepydai likes this
- lonzoxxxxx reblogged this from animalrightsnow
- fuckyeahcompassion reblogged this from animalrightsnow
- wybie-lovat reblogged this from animalrightsnow
- animalrightsnow posted this